Chia sẻ

Top emerging markets, quick summary

Bạn đang xem: Top emerging markets, quick summary

Top emerging markets, quick summary

Here you will find information on markets’ size and main distribution platforms. 

India

185 millions of smartphones by the end of 2015, just 40 millions of them use 3G connection. And 30% use only mobile devices never used desktop. Telecoms market is very heterogeneous, more than 20 operators. Top device manufacturers in the region:  Micromax, Lava, Karbonn, Intex, Samsung, Xiaomi. The market with highest conversion on mobile advertising, 25% according to Tune. Top mobile apps categories: social apps, entertainment. Main distribution stores:  

  • http://www.9apps.com/

     Android store

  • http://www.mobogenie.com/

     Android store

  • http://app.mi.com/

     Xiaomi store

  • Samsung store
  • Opera Store

Brazil 

90 millions of smartphones by the end of 2015. More than 20% of purchases go through mobile devices, e-commerce sector is growing rapidly, 130% by 2018 year. 56% of mobile devices constantly use 3G and 4G connections. Top mobile app categories e-commerce apps and entertainment. Top mobile stores:

  • Local Telecom store 

    http://timappshop.com.br

  • Google Play
  • Alternative Android apps store 

    http://www.aptoide.com/

  • http://app.mi.com/

     Xiaomi store 

 

Indonesia

52 millions of smartphones by the end of 2015, 10% of them never used mobile devices. “Tools enthusiasts” download a lot of utilities for their Android devices. Applications are mainly monetized with advertising. The leading mobile Android store is Google Play, it has 80% of the market, the other 20% are shared among:

  • http://www.mobomarket.net/

     Mobomarket by Baidu

  • http://www.mobogenie.com/

     Modogenie (Changyou)

  • NEO Apps World, MiTo device manufacturor store
  • Appmarket.co.id, tiPhone device manufacturor store
  • http://www.gudangapp.com/

    GudangApp Android store

  • Samsung Store
  • http://app.mi.com/

     Xiaomi Store

 

Chuyên mục: Chia sẻ

admin

Xin chào tôi là SHN, Tôi cünġ ċấp và chia sẽ tới các bạn những bài viết và những тhôиɢ тιи нữu ícн nhất, và tuyệt vời nhất!

Trả lời

Email củα вạи sẽ không được hiển thị công khai. Các trường bắt buộc được đánh dấu *

Back to top button